(Two-Component Low Viscosity Wet Epoxy Injection Agent)
It is a specialized repair and reinforcement material that is injected to cracks with wet to keep the initial concrete state by maintaining the best adhesiveness.
The humidity, moisture, and oil at construction structure cause a damage to the chemical reaction of between epoxy resin and hardener, and cause the decrease of strength, adhesion.
HEL-080 is epoxy for wet by increasing hydrophile, as the solution of the problem.
HEL-080 is a specialized in the cracks with wet, moisture, humidity.
HEL-080 is low viscosity, which is capable of injecting into fine cracks.
- It is excellent at wet side and wet cracks.
- To control the curing speed, it is divided into the summer product, the spring and fall product and the winter product. Its curing speed can be controlled by the user's requirement.
- It is easy to mix and barely shrink.
- When fully hardened after injected, it does not chemically affect the concrete structure and it prevents corrosion on it so highly durable.
- Crack repair or steel plate reinforcement on wet & moisture concrete
Technical & Physical Data
Field Working Site