Single Component Hydrophilic Polyurethane
CY - 101 Hydrophilic Polyurethane Grouting is used to stop leaks and fill underground voids.
CY-101 is a polymer solution which cures when reacted with water, CY-101 can stop the water, it can stop or slow the deterioration of steel bar or other internal features of the concrete.
This success is due to the placement of CY-101 throughout the depth of the crack.
Areas of application include:
- Retaining walls
- Floor slabs
- Water tanks
- Terraces and balconies
- RC gutters and planter boxes
- Swimming pools
- Suspended floors
- Basements and fountains
- Underwater injection approved
- Good elastic strength, tolerant of movement
- Inert after curing, constant volume, no shrinkage
- Foam increases in volume to fill cavities and voids
- Excellent bond to wet surfaces
- Negative side application possible
- Deep penetration into very small cracks
- Dose not create new cracks
Technical & Physical Data
- Minimum ambient and substrate temperature is 5℃.
- Material shall be store in a dry cool place.
- Good storage stability for unopened containers at 15℃ ~ 30℃.