(Advanced Reinforcement Solution)
It is cutting edge new material for load-bearing capacity improvement and seismic retrofit, and have very strong tensile strength than steel, and have been used for repair and reinforcement of concrete structure since 1990s. Specially quake-prone countries like Japan have used carbon fibers lately and largely.
- High reinforcement with more than 10 times tensile strength than steel
- Reinforcement with the less quantity than steel.
- Light weight : specific gravity is one-fifth of steel
- No deterioration by external factors like water, base, acid or ultraviolet rays
- Easy to work in small place because whole process by using hand
- Site workability is outstanding
Technical & Physical Data