Acrylate injection pump
||ACY-800 : Acrylate injection pump
|Size (L x W x H)
||470mm x 430mm x 650mm
||8m x 2
||10L x 2
Max. 300kgf / kgf/cm2G
(Recommend under 100 kgf/cm2)
Mixing ratio of acryl rear-side grouting agent
|Amount of accelerant (%)
Note: The amount of accelerant may vary depending on the temperature.
- Water-proof grouting work for underground structure (Subway, tunnel, parking lot, manhole, etc)
- Water-proof work for civil structure such as dam, etc
- Water-proof work for the ground of concrete structure
- Water-proof work for leaking area of underground structure
- Water-proof work for constructed joint area and cracked area
Characteristic of acryl rear grouting agent
Acryl rear grouting agent does not generate harmful gas when hardened, and it is safe as product does not contain any flammable material
Having low viscosity, it shows excellent performance especially in case of minute crack work, and even in case of work for the area where water pressure is high, unequalled construction quality can be realized, compared with existing waterproof agent, because hardening time can be adjusted.
Re-water leakage can be prevented fundamentally by making water into gel that is collected in pore of rear side or flowing through.
Having excellent property of high elasticity and adhesiveness, water proofing effect can be expected which lasts for a long time after work.
- Coefficient of expansion:
Having excellent coefficient of expansion, it can eliminate post-work defect factor caused by vibration to structure, etc.
This hardened product has excellent durability because it does not cause any hydrolysis phenomenon.